Hi,

We have a open social application which used to work fine few days
back,

Now also it displays gadget with css & images and default value
obtained from DB in home page.

After that when I do click event on any image, it shows xml code or
downloads it with message ‘seems style element could not be found in
this, document tree is as below’, in firefox, IE 6.0, 7.0

We have checked the code, found nothing wrong.

What could be going wrong, if can be pointed will help us test app
consistently.

Thanks

Manoj