Thank you very much Jason.I am working on it.

But one question.

I am using the same code as it is in this link
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.8/devguide.html#ListFriends_Complete
(Complete Code for List Friends).

Its not pulling the entire friends list. It is only pulling 20.

Though my app got approval. I am very much concern about that.

Here is the link for my app:
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=5896298388906214005&appId=512987547957

Is there any limit for the no. of friends? Can i send more than 1
invitation at a time form my app (using request share app method)?
and if i make any changes to the xml file..do i need to resubmit the
app for the approval?

Thank you again,

Koushik Gattu.