Hi guys

I've been posting my application and receiving the famous message
--------------------
Hi,

Thanks for submitting your app.  At this point, orkut is trying to
highlight the social capabilities enabled by the OpenSocial API, and
isn't
adding apps that don't leverage the new APIs.  To engage your users
and
make your app more social check out these best practices for some
tips:
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/articles/bestprac.html

Regards,
The orkut team

I've added the friend's update message but it wasn't sufficient... Can
you see it and send me a recommendation?

The profile view is customized with the update funcionality.

App:
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=10882995494270256778&appId=969619920518
My profile:
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=t&uid=10882995494270256778