I don't necessarily know what you mean by debug. What exactly are you
looking to do?

It's not an application debugger per se, but you should install and
use the OpenSocial Dev App, which comes in quite handy for OS
development.

http://www.orkut.com/Main#AppInfo.aspx?appId=291092957065

Cheers!
- Jason