Hi, Jason.
I've done the fix you suggested and then re-tested the app several
times... However, it still works fine in the sandbox and doesn't work
at all in prod.sandbox.
It's a very simple app and it seems like it doesn't have any other way
out for the problem: I either use opensocial 0.8 and IdSpec, or I use
opensocial 0.7 and the DataRequest object (the last option is what
stands in the server).
I've also tried to bypass the cache by using "&bpc=1" appended to the
URL, but it didn't make any difference.
What do I do?? The app should be launched before next Sunday... It
doesn't have any complex usage of social data.
Thank you for your atention,
Victor