You should have received an email last week, sent to the email given
in the 'author_email' ModulePrefs attribute. If you do not see this
email in your inbox, please check to make sure it wasn't mistakenly
filtered.

Keep in mind that orkut is only accepting social applications -- apps
that are self-expressive or promote interaction between friends. We
are encouraging all developers to add social features to their
applications before submitting them.

- Jason