I replied to your earlier post at
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/320e102948b8204e.
This is an issue in your own code that you'll have to debug. The
thread links to the Microsoft support page which gives more
information on when the bug is triggered. It's not an uncommon
problem, so you can search for the error text in your favorite search
engine and see what other developers have done to fix it.

- Jason