Hi i am also getting the  same error .Even streams are also not working .And
dynamic height also not working .HI.Jason please help me regarding this.

When i am sending streams i am getting foloowing error

1."a is undefined " can u tell me what is case this error occure.

2.SendMessage is also throwing an error like app_id is null or not an object
in javascript common45.js .

3.When i call the gadgets.window.dynamicHeight after completion of DOM
element also this is not working.

can u tell me when this happen .and all these errors are coming in
common45.js file only .

can u please help me it is very urgently .These viral features are not works
in my app,i think no use to develop these apps.so please help me

Thanks
RajaSekhar