note: I am doing most of my development at the moment in  Firefox/
3.0.4

I am working on an application and have been using orkut as my
container. The first thing my application
does is request the viewer and owner. I also request a piece of
application data called "active"
Its value is simply the string "true" or "false".

                if(who == "viewer"){
                        var p = {};
                        p[opensocial.IdSpec.Field.USER_ID] = "VIEWER";
                        var idSpec = opensocial.newIdSpec(p);
                        req.add(req.newFetchPersonAppDataRequest(idSpec,
'active'),
'app_data');
                }

Often the app will load just fine. Almost just as often though, the
app will not load and i will see an exception
in the the Firefox error console

Its seems to happen more often in the profile view rather than the
canvas view. This could just be pure coincidence though.

[Exception... "'Request key(app_data) and response id(1) do not match'
when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]"  nsresult:
"0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://firebug/content/spy.js :: onHTTPSpyReadyStateChange :: line
491"  data: no]
http://www.sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com/46/o/opensocial-0.8.2.js
Line 16

I cannot recreate the error at will. it just "happens" from time to
time.

Has anyone run into an issue like this? If you more info is needed let
me know.

Thanks
-Shawn