Hi
Anand

I guess you have to keep in touch with the main purpose.
e.g type racer is using user data on site from various social networking
site but they are  keeping then to redirect and to let users know its only
for / to display data related to type racer application.

--
With best Regards.
Prashant aka Orkuteer