Hi swapnil i guess you can do one login form say i frame of your service. so
new user will get register for services your web provides like Mycantos.com
provids sms service after registration.

 Rest you have to work to show ratings and rankings of any user on his
profile / canvas so it wil be more social and not only site with i frame.

You can keep users UID as ref to retrive his ratings and scores and losts
more things you going to do with your app.

Say www.orkutfans.com/opensocial/?uid=4354645456547&auth=yes&numresult=20

I hope you was asking same.

--
With best Regards.