Hello Developers,

Great to be here! I need some help adding the facility to share some
stuff in my application with one or more friends. I know to retrieve
the viewer friends. I see very nice UI in a lot of applications that
display the friends with thumbnails with paging and filtering
features. Hence, I think there might be sample code available for
this. It would be great if anyone can share some code to integrate
these in my app or point me towards some useful resources to do these.

Thanks a lot,
Bijoy Thangaraj
http://www.jsplash.com