Hi To Everyone,

I made a website to help employees of my company, where I want users
to join in and while joining get there email addresses of there
friends from orkut and mail them requesting  to join my website...Same
kind of stuff wich happens in joining indyarocks.com.........hi-
fi.com  etc.

Pls explain me Can it be possible.??
I am just a regular guy with knowledge of html and littel asp.....
Learning this open social thing will lot of time and again launch of
my website will be dalayed by some more months.........
..
Is there a way I can put copy some codes in to my existing page and
launch it as early as possible...

Kundan Singh