When I try to toggle a slideshow by clicking the button next to the
presentation's name, I see an error message in Firebug: "dum1 is
undefined." I've traced it to this line of your source:

var dum1 = src.split("url=")[1];

The string that you're attempting to split is the following:
http://static.slideshare.net/swf/ssplayer2.swf?doc=introduction-to-opensocial-119409310880564-5

I'm pretty sure that this is the issue. You're expecting there to be a
certain substring in the URL ("url="), but this substring isn't
present. Thus, the index you're using isn't valid, and it's halting
execution of the rest of your script. I'm not completely sure why it's
working in the sandbox; it's possible that an older, less buggy
version is cached which splits the proper string.

- Jason