Hi Shrikant,
                 I am assuming that you are trying to do this through
the sendmessage function. What you are trying to accomplish has to be
done through server side processing. You could potentially call your
database to store whenever person A sends an invite message to person
B. When person B adds the application, you would track this again and
award the points to person A. Challenge would be if person B was
invited by many others to add the same app. You could still do this by
send a parameterised URL that contains the invitees ID. However, this
will only work if person B already has an orkut account. Otherwise,
parameters are lost in the process of person B trying to create an
Orkut account.

Hope this helps.

In order to avoid this confusion, what we have done in one our apps is
to award points for the user based on the number of his/her friends
that has the app. This way, things can be kept simple.

-Paul.