Yusuf,
         Apps are listed based on popularity. If your app has been
approved, it could be that it is on one of the last few pages. With
close to 2000 apps, best way to see if your app is listed is to search
for it. If you still don't find your app, send a reminder to the orkut
team. I have had this experience in the past where the app is approved
and did not show up in the directory until I sent a reminder to the
team.

Best,
-Paul.