Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for offering to help.
I want to allow users to upload pictures in my application and I plan
to store them in my private database. I was looking through the
makeRequest API which allows the developer to store and retrieve data
from database, I did not find any option to upload picture. Can you
please tell me how can I provide this feature in my application?

Thanks,
Rashmi