Hello Vijaya,

I see that your team is pretty much loaded with new app reviews. But can I
please have an update from your side as well?

http://www.supervideoblogs.com/scripts/orkut/svb.xml

Thanks for the good work as always.

Thanks,
-Nitin
--
Random Quote of the Day

George Burns  - "I would go out with women my age, but there are no women my
age."