S.N:
Hey...that application isn't working...not 4 just me but for many
others..do smthing...we liked that app.

δεεJαγ (•ิ.•ั):
DARN!!!!!! MY APPLICATION ISN'T SHOWN ON MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!

help me out soon!!!
coz ur application rockz!!!!!!

ANIL:
HI... THAT APPLICATION IS NOT BEING DISPLAYED IN MY PROFILE, PLEASE
HELP ME

*JUGGIE:
hello there..the appln stopped wrkin afta 2 days..tried to re-install
but to no avail..help will be appreciated.thnx

เ๔๔ђÅяŦђ:
hey dude that app iz not opening in my profile.....

All our hardwork has been wasted it seems it was better we never added
this
app on orkut. facebook and myspace were better place.