Hi Vijaya,

    Thanks for explaining again. Although I read the blogpost, I
wanted to post a request since I saw there were some apps (one of them
I personally think is a security concern) on the profile pages. Hope
you would be able to restore good apps back to the profile page.

    One suggestion I have is to keep the apps on the profile page but
in a collapsed state. So, the app gets loaded only on-demand and since
the user is taking an action, she is showing intent to look at the
app. Just a thought!

Thanks,
Srikanth