Hi,
   I am looking at the open social. I want to use open social to
integrate orkut with my application.
But I don't know from where should I start? I searched, visited many
links, still I am facing following problem

1) Is there any open social library that I want to download before
starting the coding?
2) Can I write the code in the Ruby On Rails?
3) How should I use these Javascript gadgets?
4) For running the application I want a Shindig?
5) Is there any demo application available which will tell me how
should I start?

Thanks,
Tushar