Hi Vijaya,

I hope you're the right person to contact about this. I just received
the app rejection notice quoted below. I have not submitted any new
app for approval! There is no reply-to address on the message so I'm
posting here.

It seems someone has copied the xml file from my IQ Test application
and uploaded it to another server, then submitted the app for
approval, leaving my email address intact in the file!

Please could you ensure that any actions of this user are not
associated with me and that they are barred from launching any IQ-
related application as this is a clear copyright violation.

The URL http://kidebengala.my3gb.com/teste2.xml is not one of my
servers.

Please could you also ensure that my genuine IQ Test application is
not affected by any action you might take against this developer.

Many thanks,
Chris Claydon, profile.to

-----------

Hi,

Thanks for submitting your orkut application __MSG_iqtest__ at
http://kidebengala.my3gb.com/teste2.xml.

We've been playing around with your app and have some feedback for you
before we can approve it.

There was an error in fetching your app.

Please do resubmit your app when you have fixed the above.

To ensure a speedy review, please make sure you are following the
orkut developer guidelines:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html

Also see the 'Lifecycle of an orkut Application' page, which talks
about how you can test you app and ensure it is safe from attacks.
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/applifecycle/applifecycle-0.8.html

Please post any questions in the orkut developers forum:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut
There are lots of developers that can help answer and everyone can
benefit from the discussion.

Regards,
The orkut team