Hi,
   This problem is driving me nuts:-(. I reinstalled my web services in
separate directory on my server and things started working for me. But today
again I started getting 502 error. Interesting when I access my web services
from my application on www.orkut.com it is working fine however when I try
to access same web services through sandbox I  get 502 error.

Any help in the regard will be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Akash