Orkut Development Team,

I uploaded some picts to my album and then I deleted it but it is not
going away. Even I deleted/dropped the album. Still those picts are
showing under my updates !!!! whereas it is not showing under photo
album, but if you look at my profile you can see it says i have "4
photos" under album. Now I waited more than 2 weeks, still it is
showing 4 photos under my photo album even though I dropped my album.
But those picts show under my update menu.

So please help me to delete those 4 picts, showing under my updates.
Now I hide my updates. But I can see those picts under my "update"
section. So please delete those 4 picts.

Thanks