Hi,

In my app i was showing the friends images in this way:

repeat center center;" title="${displayName}"
onclick="top.location.href='http://www.orkut.com${Cur.profileUrl}';"></
td>

The problem is that in the profile view "onclick" is not working (I
think that is because of javascript is not permitted in that view).

Now, i am trying to put the td inside the <osx:NavigateToPerson
person="${Cur}"> tag without the onclick, like this:

<osx:NavigateToPerson person="${Cur}">
{thumbnailUrl}) no-repeat center center;" title="${displayName}"></td>
</osx:NavigateToPerson>

But it doesn't work :(

<osx:NavigateToApp> and <osx:NavigateToPerson> .... only work with
text or <span> inside?? Why is it not working woth td??

or is there another way to do what onclick does???

Thanks in advance