Hiii Apurv

I have not done any Migration or Triklops ,Everything happen
Suddenly , I Dont Know why this problem appear suddenly .But Yes
Googlepages are Migrating link to Diff Url automatically Other app on
Google pages or working Fine
You can also check this app on Sandbox its Working Fine there .I think
there must be some other problem

Many app is auto removed from approved apps list ,You can also check
whether we are facing this problem or not Second One week will really
reduce our app popularity so its a request to you to kindly look and
solve this problem as fast as possible ,For this help i am always
thankful to you.

Thanks