Friends,

I´m developing a Nokia WRT widget (running in a cellphone) to get
access to one OpenSocial app installed on a Orkut account.

A WRT Widget is basically a mix of html, javacript and css. So, to
make a connection to a external service it must be done with simple
requests (like GET), and all the programatically tasks are done with
javascript.

The task is to make a oAuth connection with a simple HTML page and
Ajax.

Anybody can help me with this scenario? I´m looking the oAuth
Javascript Library but and I´m not sure if it will help for this
situation.

Thanks