Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes, the people I am using to test the service are friend to each
other. Actually, I've created two other profiles of myself only to
test and all three are connected.

Profile 1 is my actuall profile (Decio Alexandre)
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=16760034441812802470
Profile 2 is the first test one (Decio Penna)
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=1530429860110930497
Profile 3 is the second test (DA)
http://www.sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=2400727916954504442

Any test gifts from Profile 1 to the other profiles, gets shown on the
activity list.
Any gifts from Profile 2 is shown on the activity list of other
profiles.
Gifts from Profile 3 are not shown on the activity list of Profile 2,
but sometimes (sometimes) is shown on the activity list of Profile 1.

But no gifts from Profile 1 (which is older, and is my actual profile,
with greater number of friends) to its friends gets shown as activity
on the receiver friend profile.

Why is that so?

the link for the application is:
http://games.levelupgames.com.br/__orkutApps/PostActivityGiveGiftsTest3.xml

I have left the option to ask if I want to post the activity on, on
all three profiles, just to make sure I tested it correctly. But even
though I hit post on the profiles AND the application says that it
have sent the gift, that message won't appear on activity list.

Actually, ever since last night, this does not seem to be working
anymore for google, because I can only post the activity once and if I
am using firefox. All other browsers I am testing, says they sent the
gift but don't send the activity and don't even ask if I want to post
it or not. On firefox, it works for the first time, and ten stops
working with the following error reported on firebug:

O uso de getBoxObjectFor() é desaconselhado. Se for possível, tente
usar element.getBoundingClientRect().
[Break on this error] undefined
( The use of getBoxObjectFor() is not recommended. If possible, try to
use element.getBoundingClientRect().)

> Could it be that activity was never successfully posted? From app setting
> page one can uncheck "Post updates to my friends", which would mean none of
> the updates would get posted. Can you look at the values for the one who is
> sending and let me know.
>
> Your callback to requestCreateActivity is empty dummy, it might be
> worthwhile for at least during development to have some log so that any
> errors are caught.

Sorry, but how can I make it retorn any kind of log, or check the
value of the posts?

Thanks for the help.
Decio