Since wednesday, I've been receiving this error on Orkut page and I
think it is preventing me from getting the application right.

Erro: Permissão negada para chamar o método Location.toString
Arquivo-fonte:
http://talkgadget.google.com/talkgadget/mole?id=gth-hover-card&css=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic4.sandbox.orkut.com%2Fcss%2Ftalk%2Fgen%2Froster002.css&hl=pt-BR#id=gth-hover-card
Linha: 6

It aapoints to the following line of code:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/
TR/html4/strict.dtd"><html><head><link type="text/css"
rel="stylesheet" href="http://static4.sandbox.orkut.com/css/talk/gen/
roster002.css"></head> <body style="margin:
0px;overflow:hidden;"><script type="text/javascript">
try {
  window.parent.frames['gtn-roster-iframe-id']['_OnMole'](window);
} catch(e) {
  try {
    window.parent['_OnMole'](window);
  } catch(e) {};
}

What exactly is happening?
Let me say that it's been very difficult to devellop for orkut with so
many javascript errors I get on the pages each time. The worst part is
not knowing when there's any problem with my application or the
problem is orkut itself.

Decio