Dear Shishir,

Thank you for your kind reply.

Do you mind if I ask you one more question?

Is there any document available regarding the exact HTTP request
payload structure is mentioned?
I am using opensocial-ruby-client library and totally new to
OpenSocial.
So, for me it is much simple if I know the message structure in Socket
level.

Actually I tried some with Ruby and I got 200 OK response from Orkut
(Even though that sendMessage is not yet implemented in Orkut. I
believe you are making it perfectly for end user's sake), but I am
just not sure my request message is really proper or not. If I know
that information then I can adopt to any future changes in RESTful
thing.

Anyway, thank you again.

Best regards.,