Hi Orkut Team,

I've added my below APP to my account for testing and it takes me to
the APP info page where I need to click the Add Application button and
the APP will be added to my account and redirects me to the landing
page the APP.

http://go2bollywood.tv/api/orkut/lak/lak.xml

I done all the above but it shows a blank screen after adding the APP,
I mean a blank landing page which is actually not. Also I didn't found
the APP on the left hand side list, so i clicked the "edit" link and
goes back to the APP directory and again entered the same url after
which it took me to the APP info page and said that the APP is already
added to my account; so I can view or remove the APP. I select the
first option but again blank screen. Next time i removed the app and
added that again but still the same problem.

Then, just for a test, I add the URL from my friends account and that
works absolutely fine!!! It means there's some bug in the sandbox or
may be in my account!!!

So could your team please help me in this as i need to make this APP
soon coz the movie is getting release at the end of this month. Please
help me soon.

Please note the I have added just 20 application to my sandbox account
excluding this new app.

Thanks & Regards,
Javed