Hi there i just seems to be your app is not listed in application
directory got just 3 and not mentioned above. that means you are
trying to add app from your orkut.com domain and not from sandbox.com
account!!
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AppDirectory.aspx?dirFilters=&dirQuery=Javed+I+Ansari
Its working fine in my sandbox account.

Do cross chk it!