Hi

We are developing an Application based on retreiving viewer albums & friends
albums from Orkut.
But i am able to retrieve the viewer albums,  not my friends albums.
In most of the open social networking sites like (Hi5,Myspace,Hyves) they
are providing the API to retrieve the viewer & friends albums.
wat abt orkut?..
pls let me know...

--
With Regards,