Hi,
      I have tried to submit my application which requires verifying
the ownership of the gadget as a part of it. I have tried to place the
code given between <content>XXX</content> tags, but im still receiving
the message, "We were unable to verify that you are an owner of the
gadget located at http://ibrahim.greatinnovus.com/friendstein/friendstein.xml";.
But when i tried to open the xml file from browser the code is
present.

Any suggestions regarding this will be helpful,

Thanks and Regards,
Steve.