Hi folks,

I have just tried the registration of my simple gadget that has two
views (profile and canvas). However the content of the profile view is
not rendered on the profile view. In fact, the gadget is not
registered to the profile view. Therefore I couldn't look my gadget on
the profile page. Of course, I checked the configuration "Add to my
profile".

The code of my gadget is following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Orkut test" author_email="yoich...@eisbahn.jp">
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html" view="profile"><![CDATA[
  ]]></Content>
  <Content type="html" view="canvas"><![CDATA[
  ]]></Content>
</Module>

Does Orkut sandbox have some problem regarding to a profile page? Or
has the spec of Orkut been changed?

Thanks,
-Yoichiro