With Urgency

 I request cancellation of this group

 required

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:57:13 +0530
Subject: [orkut-developer] Re: Reg: Retrieving albums.
From: ashok2wo...@gmail.com
To: opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com

OK fine.
Thats i understood.
what i mean is i can able to access my albums thats shared with everyone in
orkut
But i can't able to access my friends albums thats shared with everyone in
orkut.
Is there any way ?
kindly let me know ..

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Athira JJ <api.ath...@google.com> wrote:

Before your application retrieve a user's albums and photos, that user
must first check the box labeled "Allow access to my photos" on the

install page. Once a user checks this box and installs the
application, that app can then fetch the user's albums via the album
API. Further, orkut only returns albums shared with "everyone in
orkut", albums with more restrictive privacy settings, including those

shared only with friends, are not accessible through the API.

Please refer this link for more info:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/albums/

Regards,
Athira