There is no special sign up required for sandbox, anyone with a valid
orkut account can upload their apps on sandbox.

If you dont have one login to http://www.orkut.com and create an
account.
Once you have the account created, please point the url to
http://sandbox.orkut.com
to access sandbox.

Regards,
Athira