Just to get clear:

Yesterday, when I was sending the app, Orkut was not showing the message
"You´re not the owner of this app, click here to verify the ownership" . It
was just showing a generic error message. BTW, I went to
https://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify and added the token to my
app.Didn´t work too.

Few minutes ago, I tried again and now it´s working. Sent a message to Rahul
just to see if it was an Orkut issue.

Anyway, thank you Birmiwal.

--
Robson Dantas