Thanks for your quick response!

I think the case might be that I might have submitted my app to the Orkut
directory with the gadget URL
http://www.ankitahuja.com/apps/orkut/twitter.xml. Is there any way I can
verify the URL of a gadget in the Orkut directory?

I already sent an email to oauthproxy...@google.com for
http://ankitahuja.com/apps/orkut/twitter.xml. So, I think I'll try sending
another email to request registration for
http://www.ankitahuja.com/apps/orkut/twitter.xml

Hopefully that'll work. Thanks again!