Just for the records, I do speak portuguese, but the official language of
the forum is English, as stated in the homepage. So, in order to make the
discussion avaiable to everyone, I think is better to change it from now.
What do you guys think?

 on.Em 3 de março de 2010 09:29, Renan Andre Canello
<renan.an...@gmail.com>escreveu:

> Gostei da idéia....
>
> Em 3 de março de 2010 03:02, Luiz Paulo <luiz21.l...@gmail.com> escreveu:
>
> yeahhh MArco, mas os mover photo é uma coisa, exclui-lá , apagando todas os
>> comentarios e colocar em outro album eh outra (y)
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Marco Antonio <marcontoni...@yahoo.com.br
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Com certeza é uma boa idéia, mas vc pode salvar no seu computador e
>>> adicionar em seu perfil.
>>>
>>> It sure is a good idea, but you can save on your computer and add in your
>>> profile.
>>>
>>> *Marco Antonio:+55(0xx65)8439-4033*
>>> *SUCESSO!!!*
>>> ------------------------------
>>> *De:* Lp21 - Luiz Paulo <luiz21.l...@gmail.com>
>>> *Para:* Orkut Developer Forum <opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com>
>>> *Enviadas:* Domingo, 28 de Fevereiro de 2010 14:52:41
>>> *Assunto:* [orkut-developer] Mover Foto (album para outro album)
>>>
>>> Hello my friends!!!
>>> WHY no one tool in orkut to move photos from one album to another
>>> album?
>>>
>>> --

>> --
>> Atenciosamente - Lp21
>>
>>  --

> Att....
> .
> Renan André Canello
>
>  --

Anderson Marques Ferraz
UEFS - Engenharia de Computação - 2006.1
Linux user #500881 - http://counter.li.org/

I synchronize and I specialize and I classify so much/ Don't worry 'bout
dreaming because I don't sleep