-----Mensagem original-----
De: opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com
[mailto:opensocial-or...@googlegroups.com] Em nome de Prashant (Google)
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de março de 2010 13:57
Para: Orkut Developer Forum
Assunto: Re: RES: [orkut-developer] Re: Some-users don't see my orkut
application

Hi Iarly,

Ok, got you now. For how long have you been facing this issue? For the
past few weeks at most, maybe?

This again could be because we are in the process of making some
changes to the safety features on orkut, as has been discussed on a
few other threads on this forum as well. Please hold on for a while
longer, I'll let you know when it is done.

Thanks,
Prashant.

athttp://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut?hl=en.