Hi Wesley,

Didn't quite understand what you're trying to do. But if you mean you
want to display all the users that are using your app to everyone who
has your app installed, I'm not sure that's not possible, because that
will be a violation of privacy. What you can do is to display the list
of friends of a person who have that app installed (using
opensocial.DataRequest.FilterType.HAS_APP).

~Prashant.