fixed for your app.

there was a period of a couple of days where some apps got approved without
the safe tag. we've rectified most of them but may have some cases like
these. please do bring these to our notice and we'll tag them as safe.

sorry for the inconvenience.

thx
rahul

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 3:07 AM, Douglas Wehr <douglasw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I dont know why orkut users need to change the security filter to see
> my app (http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AppInfo?appId=42596338953),
> theres no erotic stuff in it.
> I am feeling very sad with that, and i think my app users too.
>
> What can I do to solve this problem?

Rahul S. Kulkarni
Product Manager | Google Inc