Hello everyone,

I found out what was wrong.... it was with my xml...

<Module>
<ModulePrefs title="OS Blood 1.0" />

<Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/>
  <Content type="html"><![CDATA[...............

Actually this must be
 <ModulePrefs title="OS Blood 1.0">

<Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/>
</ModulePrefs>

i was closing the <ModulePrefs> tag before the require feature tag... solved
anyway.. thanks Dhaval for you reference code....

Midhun Girish