Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to announce the following updates on the issues we have
been facing recently:

1. The final sandbox push is still in the works, but it's expected to
be done soon.

2. The issue with activity creation is still not resolved, but it is
partly related to #1 (and should be fixed when the sandbox is sane
again) and partly dependent on the way we are currently handling
activity streams.

3. The background service that removes offline gadgets is broken,
needs further improvements and will take at least 2 weeks to be back
up.

4. For the people complaining about their apps taking too long to be
approved, yes, the app reviewer unexpectedly went down a couple of
days back. We just discovered that and set it up and running again.

Best,
Prashant.