Hi Robson, thank you for you answer.

I believe this is not what I'm looking for. I've already have
implemented code where I connect through Google Friend Connect, you
can connect using OpenId or a google account, etc., etc. but it's
*not* possible to connect with an Orkut account, the Orkut does not
appear as one of the possibilities to connect....and thus the ID you
get it's not an Orkut Id, I need to connect through Orkut and have the
orkut ID to then get the user orkut friends, add an activity to his/
her activities, etc....

The idea is, the user goes to my web site, I have a "Connect using
Orkut" button there, on click takes him to the Orkut login page, once
s/he logins and grants access to my app, get's redirected to my web
site with the Orkut ID as a parameter. The same procedure that works
for Google Friend Connect and also Facebook Connect....

I haven't seen an example of this with Orkut. Is there something like
"Orkut Connect" ? If there is one such example could you please give
me a link to it ?
Exmples I've seen start at an Orkut application, but not on my
website.

Thank you.

SDG