Appreciated for you reply.
Yes I used REST calls. Below is some key source code. Please help to
check.

__init__.php
require_once "osapi/osapi.php";

// Enable logger.
osapiLogger::setLevel(osapiLogger::INFO);
osapiLogger::setAppender(new osapiFileAppender("/tmp/logs/
osapi.log"));

// Allow users to select which test they would like to run from the
querystring

$osapi = false;
$strictMode = true;
//$userId = '@me';
//$appId = '@app';

// Create an identifier for the local user's session
session_start();
$localUserId = session_id();

// Select the appropriate test and initialize
$userId = $_REQUEST["viewerId"];
//$userID = '17513231080983199596';

$provider = new osapiOrkutProvider();
//$provider->rpcEndpoint = null;
$auth = new osapiOAuth2Legged("orkut.com:29643050208", "54F/
MRo8U5MSCk5V2uWK6ajD", $userID);

$osapi = new osapi($provider, $auth);

index.php:
require_once "__init__.php";
            if ($osapi) {
                echo "enter";
                if ($strictMode) {
                    $osapi->setStrictMode($strictMode);
                }

                // Start a batch so that many requests may be made at
once.
                $batch = $osapi->newBatch($provider,$auth,
$strictMode);

                $user_params = array(
                      'userId' => $userId,
                      'groupId' => '@self',
                      'count' => 10
                  );
                  $batch->add($osapi->activities->get($user_params),
'userActivities');

                echo $userId;
                $result = $batch->execute();

            }

gadge xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
   <ModulePrefs title="test2" width="765" height="600">
      <Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/>
   </ModulePrefs>
   <Content type="html" view="canvas">
      <![CDATA[
         <script>
            gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);
            function init() {
               request();
            }

            function request() {
               var params = {};

params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS]
= [opensocial.Person.Field.ID];
               var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.IdSpec.PersonId.VIEWER,
params), "viewer");
               req.send(response);
            }

            function response(data) {
               var viewer = data.get("viewer").getData();
               var container = '<iframe frameborder="0" width="765px"
height="600px" scrolling="no" align="top"
src="http://colordancer.66234.ftpdo.com/index.php/index/testCopen?
from=orkut.com&viewerId=' +
viewer.getId() + "'></iframe>';
document.getElementById('iframe').innerHTML = container;
               }
            </script>
<!-- ALm6fM1md5ai5fplnXsCJ85Mbg1a8ZiGTPn0QDwSkFpDKe1CIKheatWws/
2H07l843u85eT8USvdX5SYS3Yk7t1k7coJ27qOSHU8vj37hkLmGikE00ryX79khcsxUYcYNnLcgnMKnUcFt3JRG1Y2e8xFpsuOAyMt
+2UnQ0fDUW6+/FMPpyO7Y2c= -->
         ]]>
      </Content>
</Module>