The first time I submitted I got an email with subject Problems with
your application.

It said:
  While reviewing your app, we observed: - HTTP Errors: and got 2
images.
  You may want to fix this/these at the earliest!
  If you do not see your app on the orkut app directory, you may have
to resubmit your app

Does this mean that the app was rejected ? It surely does not seem so.

The app is showing videos, the images showed one video that did not
displayed. I removed that video.

Since the app was not appearing on the directory on Friday I re
submitted, this time I had no email at all.

I need the app published asap. Is there a other way to contact the
Orkut team than this forum ?

SDG