well,I made some changes on my code...here is how it looks now...but
I'm not sure if the implementation is right...the gadget requests a
page and get the values of that page that was submitted...then show it
at the updates..this is the code that matters:
       <![CDATA[
      <b id =  "ativ"></b>
      ]]>
     </Content

        <Content type="html" view="canvas">
           <![CDATA[

                        <head>

                        <script type="text/javascript">

                        var globalView =
gadgets.views.getCurrentView().getName();

                        function init()
                        {
                                loadFriends();
                                requisitaPagina("xxxz");
                        }

                        function requisitaPagina(page)
                        {
                                var params={}

params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.TEXT;
                                gadgets.io.makeRequest(page,
onPaginaCallback,params);
                        }

                        // callback retornado a partir da funcao acima
                        function onPaginaCallback(ret)
                        {
                                var x = document.getElementById("teste");
                                x.innerHTML = ret.text;
                        }
                    function loadFriends() {
  var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.IdSpec.PersonId.VIEWER),
'viewer');

  var viewerFriends = opensocial.newIdSpec({ "userId" : "VIEWER",
"groupId" : "FRIENDS" });
  var opt_params = {};
  opt_params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.MAX] = 100;
  req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(viewerFriends, opt_params),
'viewerFriends');
}

                        function enviaPost()
                        {

                                var destino = "...";

                                var value =
document.getElementById("id_product_value").value;
                                var telefone =
document.getElementById("id_phone1").value;
                                var username =
document.getElementById("id_username").value;
                                var password =
document.getElementById("id_password").value;
                                var carrier =
document.getElementById("id_mobile_carrier");
                                carrier =
carrier.options[carrier.selectedIndex].value;

                                var postdata = {phone1: telefone, phone2:
telefone,
mobile_carrier: carrier, username:username,
password:password,product_value:value};
                                postdata = gadgets.io.encodeValues(postdata);

                                alert('postdata =' + postdata);

                                var params = {};
                                params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.METHOD] =
gadgets.io.MethodType.POST;
                                params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.POST_DATA]=
postdata;

gadgets.io.makeRequest(destino,postActivity,params);

                        }

  function postActivity(destino,postdata){
     var title = 'comprou ' + postdata[product_value] 'reais de
recarga de operadora ' + postdata[mobile_carrier];
  var params = {};
  params[opensocial.Activity.Field.TITLE] = title;
  var activity = opensocial.newActivity(params);
  opensocial.requestCreateActivity(activity,
opensocial.CreateActivityPriority.HIGH,callbackAtividade);
}
  function callbackAtividade(ret)
                    {
                        var z = document.getElementById("ativ");
                        z.innerHTML = ret.text;
                    }
gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);
                                        </script>
                </head>
onclick="enviaPost()"
value="ENVIAR POST"></div>