Hi Andre,

Once you invoke this line

    postdata = gadgets.io.encodeValues(postdata);

You cannot do this and expect right answer

   var title = 'cel do usuário:' + postdata.phone1;

Run this in Opensocial Dev App and see results.

--
var postdata = {phone1: 'tele', phone2: 'fone'};
postdata = gadgets.io.encodeValues(postdata);

output(postdata);

var title = 'cel do usuário:' + postdata.phone1;
output(title);
--

o/p
phone1=tele&phone2=fone